An Important Message for All Faculty and Staff That Maintain MGA-Related Social Media Accounts – We Need Your Updated Contact Information!
University Marketing and Communications is in the process of updating the contact information of all faculty and staff members (or students) who maintain MGA-related social media accounts that are registered with MarComm. These include accounts connected to various MGA academic departments, student services, business services, clubs and organizations, etc.
If you maintain MGA-connected social media accounts that are registered with MarComm, or you know someone who does, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “MGA social media accounts” in the subject line:
- The names of the accounts, URL, and the social media platforms that host the accounts.
- The names and contact info of everyone who is assigned to maintain the accounts.
Department of Media, Culture & the Arts:
- Facebook (facebook.com/MGAMediaCultureAndArts)
- Twitter (twitter.com/MGAMediaCultureandArts)
- Administrators: Jane Doe, email@example.com, 478.000.0000 (Facebook); John Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, 478.000.5555 (Twitter).
Center for Career and Leadership Development:
- Twitter (twitter.com/MGACCLD)
- Administrators: Roberta Jones, email@example.com, 478.000.000
A current list of social media accounts registered with University Marketing and Communications is at https://www.mga.edu/marketing-communications/social/index.php.
MGA-connected accounts not yet registered can be registered at https://www.mga.edu/marketing-communications/social/social-media-account-registration.php.