The Spring 2015 meeting of the Middle Georgia State College Academic Assembly will be held May 7th in the College of Arts and Sciences Theater on the Macon campus. The Assembly will also be streamed live in the Walker Auditorium on the Cochran campus. The meeting will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
The Assembly meeting is to approve the Graduates and hear reports from President Blake and Provost Venn. The Agenda for the meeting is as follows:
M E M O R A N D U M
TO: Members of Academic Assembly
FROM: Christopher Blake, Ph.D., President
DATE: April 23, 2015
SUBJECT: Academic Assembly Meeting Agenda
The next meeting of the Academic Assembly has been scheduled for Thursday, May 7, 2015, in the College of Arts and Sciences Theater on the Macon Campus and Walker Hall Auditorium on the Cochran Campus at 9:00 am.
- Quorum Call
- Approval of Minutes from August 8, 2014
- Unfinished Business
- Report of the Faculty Senate
- Reports of Committees and Boards
- Report from President Blake
- Report from Officers of the College
- Other reports and announcements as needed