Middle Georgia State University employees who use GeorgiaFIRST Financials will be required to use Single Sign-on (SSO) Authentication to access all PeopleSoft Financials services, including T&E Module and EPro. This change will take effect 7 a.m. on Monday, December 3, 2018.
SSO is already required to log in and access other services (e.g., OneUSG Connect – Benefits) using your local credentials (your computer user name and password) assigned by OTR.
- You will use those same credentials to log in to GeorgiaFIRST Financials including ePro and Self-Service Travel & Expenses.
- When you log in to a service using SSO, you will be able to log in to other services using SSO without having to re-enter your credentials.
To access GeorgiaFIRST Financials beginning Monday, December 3rd:
- Delete all existing browser bookmarks/favorites to the GeorgiaFIRST Financials URL.
- Create a new bookmark/favorite to the GeorgiaFIRST Financials homepage https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/
- Refer to the Accessing GeorgiaFIRST Financials job aid for instructions to log in utilizing the new single sign-on authentication https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/documents/Accessing_GeorgiaFIRST_Financials_SSO_Job_Aid.pdf
If you have questions or need additional information about the Single Sign-on requirement, please contact Christy Colvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pamela Lockerman at email@example.com