Announcing the Request for Proposals for Textbook Transformation Grants — Round Fourteen
Applications Due 4/8/2019
Affordable Learning Georgia is issuing a Request for Proposals for Textbook Transformation Grants with applications due by April 8, 2019. Projects have a maximum Final Semester of Summer 2020.
Affordable Learning Georgia’s Textbook Transformation Grants are intended to:
- Explore and expand new and affordable approaches to textbook transformation, including the adoption, adaptation and creation of Open Educational Resources (OER), the adoption of materials available through GALILEO and USG libraries, and the use of other no-cost and low-cost digital materials.
- Provide support and time to faculty, librarians, instructional designers, and their institutions to implement these approaches.
- Lower the cost of college for students and contribute to their retention, progression, and graduation.
To apply for a Standard or Large-Scale Textbook Transformation Grant:
- Read the Request for Proposals Document.
- Read the Rubric for Peer Review.
- Fill out the Word version of the Application Form and keep this form for your records.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
To apply for a Mini-Grant for Ancillary Materials Creation and Revision:
- Fill out the Mini-Grant Application Form.
Webinars will be held for a general introduction to the application process and Q&A:
February 18, 2019, 2:00pm (Registration not required)