The Upsilon Psi chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. will be hosting a Miss Black and Gold scholarship pageant informational session on both Cochran and Macon campuses. The first informational meeting will be held on the Macon campus, February 6, 2018 at 7:06pm in the Student Life Center.
The second informational session will be held on the Cochran campus February 7, 2018 also at 7:06p in the Presidential Dining Hall located in Georgia Hall.
- Must be single, never married and have no children
- Must be a high school graduate
- Must be female whose age shall not be less than seventeen (17), nor more than twenty-five (25) years
- Must be of good moral character and shall not be convicted of any crimes
- Must be possess talent, poise, personality, intelligence, and charm
Any questions, please contact Craig Bass via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Roland Murdock at email@example.com.