This position is responsible for the merchandising of the five campus stores, maintaining the campus store website, and increasing social media outreach. Knowledge and skills required by the position include: knowledge in merchandise displays, inventory control, and marketing promotions; knowledge of website editing and graphics; knowledge in social media use, Facebook, Twitter, etc.; cash handling skills; computer skills; decision making and problem solving skills; excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate stock of general merchandise, supplies, and technology for each campus store
- Responsible for coordinating order requests with the Director of Campus Stores
- Responsible for merchandising each store and the online site
- Responsible for intercampus transfers and shipping as needed
- Responsible for maintaining social media presence
- Responsible for marketing and promotion strategies with the Assistant Director of Campus stores
- Responsible for operating a cash register as needed
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for receiving merchandise in the system as well as making sure all stock is put on the sales floor in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma; at least twelve (12) months experience in retail environment creating visual merchandise displays; ability to work independently and on a team as needed.
An earned Associate’s degree from an accredited institution and experience operating a cash register.
SALARY: $24,270 Annually
TO APPLY: Please submit an MGA employment application, letter of interest and resume including three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, December 4, 2015.
A Unit of the University System of Georgia