May 14, We’re Hiring! Information Session with GovStrive, 2 – 3 p.m.
Learn about jobs and internships that are available in federal human resource management consulting, IT, and other functional areas. Perfect for any major.
Register in Handshake: https://mga.joinhandshake.com/events/492242
- Check Handshake and Facebook throughout the summer to register for additional webinars. These sessions will be offered in Microsoft Teams.
Center for Career & Leadership Development – Virtual Services Update
To schedule a virtual appointment: Microsoft Bookings
Email inquiries for Career Development: email@example.com
Email inquiries for Student Leadership Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing Career Advising Services
- Career Advising Appointments: You can schedule a virtual career advising appointment on Microsoft Bookings. Meetings will be conducted in Microsoft Teams.
- Job & Internship Search: Use your MGA Handshake account to access jobs, internships, and virtual events that employers are intentionally posting for college students and graduates. You can also upload your resume to get feedback from a career advisor.
- Videos & Career Handouts: Access www.faceboook.com/mgaccld or our YouTube Channel for videos and www.mga.edu/ccld for resumes samples and career handouts.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Apply to the Student Leadership Programs
- Emerging Leaders: If you will be sophomore in Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 and are looking for ways to develop your leadership skills and get involved on campus, this program is for you. Apply at www.mga.edu/ccld – we will take applications through August.
- The President’s Torch Society: We’re looking for MGA students with at least a 3.0 GPA who are passionate about campus and community leadership. Get a staff or faculty member to recommend you. For more info, visit the President’s Torch Society website.
- Questions about Student Leadership Programs? Contact Dr. Tamika Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting Jobs & Internships to Students: Employers who continue to seek talent for jobs and internships are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com so that we can work with them to get their postings on Handshake at mga.joinhandshake.com