As we transition to the new OneUSG payroll system in December, you need to be aware of several important dates:
- December 31 – Pay date for all MGA monthly employees, including faculty. In past years, faculty were paid closer to mid-December, but the USG is moving forward with a standardized pay calendar that dictates a Friday, December 29th, pay date for all monthly employees.
- Time Cards must be approved earlier than usual due to the transition:
- December Bi-weekly time cards must be approved as follows:
- First Bi-weekly – Please approve by 11:00 am on Friday, December 1;
- Second Bi-weekly – Please approve by 11;00 am on Friday, December 15;
- January first bi-weekly time cards must be approved by Friday, December 29. Therefore, please ensure that these are approved prior to leaving for the holidays. The Payroll personnel will be working during the break and these must be approved so they can complete the payroll. If anything changes after the approval date, you may contact the Payroll office in January to make corrections.
- Monthly eTime must be approved by 11:00 am on Friday, December 15 for both November and December.
If you have any questions, please contact the payroll office.