Our first Commencement Ceremony as a university is only 10 days away!
Tickets and parking passes for full-time faculty will be available for pick-up at their academic departments beginning Thursday, December 10, 2015. Adjunct or part-time faculty needing tickets may send requests to OfficeofthePresidentRSVP@mga.edu.
Find details on ticketing on our Graduation website.
Tickets and parking passes for graduates and their guests are available for pick-up at the Campus Bookstores as follows:
- Macon: December 7, 2015 at 2pm – December 16, 2015 at 5pm
- Cochran: December 8, 2015 at 12pm – December 16, 2015 at 5pm
- Dublin, Eastman, Warner Robins: By Request (please call the Registrar’s office and request to have your tickets sent to one of these three locations) through December 16, 2015
Group Photo Ops
There are two locations with professional photographers for family and group photo ops following each ceremony:
- the rotunda in front of the SLC (adjacent to the parking lot); and
- the lakefront rotunda behind the PSC (West Side of Campus).
These will enable graduates and their entire group of family and friends (those watching in person in the Wellness Center and those in Overflow locations), and/or classmates and faculty, to gather after the ceremony to celebrate together.
Where To Park and Get Ready
Get familiar with the Campus Map before the event. Faculty will get ready and stage for the procession at the Teacher Education Building (First Floor), while students will check in and get ready at the Student Life Center (Check-In at Lobby). The full procession will march across the bridge over the lake (while guests watch onscreen!) before walking into the Student Wellness Center for the Ceremony.