The Office of Student Life will be hosting Fall Club Rush later this month. Please consider this your official invitation for Club/Vendor Rush Fall 2016!
- Cochran Campus club rush will be held on Wednesday, August 31 from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. in front of Georgia Hall (outside) – contact: Dr. Corey Guyton (email@example.com)
- Dublin Campus club rush will be held on Tuesday, September 6 from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in the main lobby – contact: Lynn Allen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eastman Campus club rush will be held on Tuesday, August 23 from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. in the City of Eastman Room – contact: Christy Faulk (email@example.com)
- Macon Campus club rush will be held on Wednesday, August 24 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. in the PSC 1st floor hallway – contact: Amy Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Warner Robins Campus club rush will be held on Tuesday, August 23 at 10:00 a.m. in Oak Hall Atrium – contact: Dr. Corey Guyton (email@example.com)
We would appreciate everyone’s assistance with being set up and ready to engage students no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time. Additionally, please plan to stay for the entire duration of the event. Many thanks in advance for your support.
The deadline to indicate your interest to participate will be Thursday, August 18th at 5:00 p.m.
We will once again utilize the online system for signups (please do not email your intent to participate).
Please click the link below to sign up for the Warner Robins, Cochran, Macon, Dublin and/ or the Eastman Campus Club Rush:
We strongly encourage participation at ALL campuses. Please note, spacing is limited and preference will be given to on-campus organizations. We open this opportunity to local businesses/vendors/agencies on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Written requests for space from local businesses/vendors/agencies will be considered based on:
- The presence of an established storefront in the Macon/Middle Georgia area.
- The direct benefit to the Middle Georgia State University students that the business/vendor is willing to provide (giveaways, significant discounts, coupons, etc.)
- A positive history between the business/vendor/agency and Middle Georgia State University.
- Requests made prior to each event, understanding that no business/vendor/agency shall have a standing reservation for space.
The Office of Student Life reserves the right to choose businesses that will offer participating students a diverse experience.
Additionally, if you have received this in error, please forward to the appropriate person and accept my apologies. Of course, should you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you all for your continued support of our students.
Student Services Coordinator
Office of Student Life