Management employees are responsible for managing all activities that take place in the Wellness Center. She/he will supervise all the student staff members that work in the Wellness Center. Managers assist in hiring, training, and evaluation of all student staff. They are involved with the programs that take place in the facility along with Intramurals Sports when needed. Managers are expected to communicate with the Wellness Center Coordinator, Fitness Coordinator, and other staff members on a regular basis.
- Supervise facility for the Night and Weekend hours
- Complete daily tasks and functions assigned by the Wellness Center Coordinator
- Supervise Wellness Center student staff
- Train Wellness Center student staff on rules and regulations
- Assist the Coordinators with scheduling of student staff
- Assist in ordering equipment and supplies for Wellness Center
- Supervise in Wellness Center events
- Assist in Wellness and Fitness programs
- Communicate any student/member concerns or suggestions to Coordinator
- Attend all meetings assigned by Wellness Center Coordinators
- Perform duties related to Intramural Sports
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling,and evaluating Intramural Officials
- Wear appropriate attire and provide quality customer service to students/members.
- Represent Middle Georgia State University with professionalism at all times.
Position Requirements Include:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience with management of programs and/oractivities
- Experience with supervision of staff members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
TO APPLY: Please submit a letter of interest and an MGA application to: email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE:Monday, May 9, 2016
A Unit of The University System of Georgia