Beginning September 1, access to the Macon Recreation & Wellness Center will be $15/month for faculty & staff who wish to join. The $15 monthly payment will only be accepted through payroll deduction and for a minimum of three months. If you were a member in April 2016, the $15 deduction will automatically begin with the September payrolls unless you notify the Payroll Office to cancel. If you wish to join, please complete the attached form.
If you know the date you want to end the payroll deduction you can specify that on the form, but after that it can only be canceled by emailing the Payroll Office (email@example.com) seven days in advance of the next payroll. Access to the center will be through your valid Middle Georgia State IDcard, and management reserves the right to close the facility or portions of it for special events.
If you would like to continue to use the facility you must follow the process below to activate your card:
- Complete the attached Recreation and Wellness Payroll Deduction Form.
- Turn the completed form into Amanda Register in the Card Office in one of three ways:
- Fax to 478-757-2649.
- Scan the document and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the form to the Payroll Office either through campus mail or by bringing to room 141 of the Macon Campus Administration Building.
- You will receive an email notification when your card is activated.
If you are a new user you will need to complete some paperwork on your first visit to the Rec & Wellness Center.