Please join President Blake for our Well-Being Program kickoff event which is a campus walk at each of our campus locations. This USG program has been developed to create a culture promoting healthier lifestyles. Each walk is projected to be 20-30 minutes and will be led by Dr. Blake.
Event Dates and Times:
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am Dublin – meet in the Main Lobby and walk toward the Science Building (campus police to help with street crossings if needed).
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm Eastman – meet in the main lobby of the Terry Coleman Building and then head outside toward the airport tower
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm Cochran – meet in front of Sanford Hall and walk along sidewalk to College Street
- 2:15 pm – 3:15 pm Macon – meet on the sidewalk in front of the Wellness Center and walk across the bridge and around the lake
- 4:00pm – 5:00 pm Warner Robins – meet by the MGA sign on Watson Road and continue along sidewalk toward library and around campus
Hope to see you there!