Dear Campus Community:
Please be aware two of five regional forums being held as part of the University System of Georgia’s 2019 strategic planning effort have now been rescheduled.
Both forums at Fort Valley State University and Valdosta State University were rescheduled as a precaution due to Hurricane Dorian earlier this month. The new dates and times are:
- 10 a.m. on Sept. 23 at Fort Valley State University’s C.W. Pettigrew Center; and
- 10 a.m. on Sept. 25 at Valdosta State University’s Magnolia Room, University Center.
Three other public forums have been or are being held as originally scheduled:
- 10 a.m. on Sept. 3 at Georgia State University’s Student Center East;
- 5 p.m. on Sept. 11 at Dalton State College’s Gignilliat Memorial Hall; and
- 3:15 p.m. on Sept. 19 at the Savannah Convention Center.
More details about each forum is posted on the system’s homepage at https://www.usg.edu/strategic_planning. Each forum is expected to last about 1.5 hours.
All the forums, while open to the public, are a direct opportunity for our key stakeholder groups — especially those of faculty, staff and students — to provide face-to-face feedback on the new strategic plan’s direction. We very much hope you can participate.