Student Success Center tutors will gladly assist your students this semester via face-to-face and online tutoring. Students can book tutoring appointments for Accounting, Anatomy & Physiology, APA papers, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Economics, English, History, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Psychology, Spanish, and more!
The SSC provides the following services for tutoring across MGA:
· SSC staff members and tutors are available to speak to your classes at the beginning of each semester, regarding SSC tutoring as well as speak to your classes during the semester about study skills
· A sample syllabi insert for the tutoring locations at MGA is attached for your use: http:// https://www.mga.edu/marketing-communications/docs/inside-mga/Sample_Syllabi_Insert_for_Tutoring_Locations_on_Campus.docx
· A notification system, informing when your students go to the SSCs for tutoring: Please let me know if you would like your name added to the notification system
· Students may schedule their own SSC face-to-face and online tutoring sessions through http://www.mga.edu/student-success-center by selecting “Book an Appointment” (this information is included on the sample syllabi insert for your students)
MGA Tutoring Locations:
(please recommend your best students to us to become tutors!)
· The Peer Tutor Recommendation Form is digitized at http://www.mga.edu/student-success-center/recommend-a-tutor.aspx
Feel free to distribute the current link to your students: http://www.mga.edu/student-success-center/ssc-resources.aspx.
If you have any other questions regarding SSC resources or workshops, please contact me at the Macon campus at email@example.com, Brock Giddens at the Cochran campus at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jeannie Ruggerio on the Warner Robins campus at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of the SSCs!