Summer 2018 TAP Deadline is April 13, 2018 (because April 15th is a Sunday)!
The University System of Georgia (USG) has established an educational assistance program, the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). The purpose of TAP is to foster the professional growth and development of its eligible employees. The tuition assistance program is available to full-time benefits-eligible employees of the USG who have successfully completed at least six (6) months of employment in a benefits-eligible position, as of the date of the TAP application deadline for the desired academic semester.
If you wish to participate in the Tuition Assistance Program during the Summer 2018 semester:
- Please complete the application found at http://www.usg.edu/assets/hr/benefits_docs/tapp_app.pdf and have it approved by your division head/supervisor.
- All approved applications are to be sent to Erica Barnes (Cochran Human Resources) and may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 478-934-3440.
- The deadline to submit TAP applications for Summer 2018 is April 13, 2018 (this is a firm date).
- Please include the student ID# issued by the teaching institution, not your social security number.
- Place your OneUSG ID number (same as prior ADP #) in the indicated space. Incomplete applications will be returned.
Please note that there is a different application for Part-Time Nursing Faculty TAP students that may be found at: http://www.usg.edu/assets/hr/benefits_docs/nursing_faculty_tapp_app.pdf . The TAP Policy requires Human Resources to submit this form to the Board of Regents TAP Nursing Coordinator no later than April 13, 2018. This means that the deadline for Part-Time Nursing TAP applications to be received in Human Resources is April 12, 2018.
Links to the TAP Policy, Application Form, Frequently Asked Questions, TAP Registration Dates, and TAP Coordinators may be found at the TAP website: http://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/tuition_assistance_program
Human Resources will send an email to each TAP participant confirming receipt of the approved application. If you have submitted an application and have not received a confirmation email, please contact Erica Barnes at 478-934-3082 or via email@example.com.