The University System of Georgia (USG) has established an educational assistance program, the Tuition Assistance Program (TAP). The purpose of TAP is to foster the professional growth and development of its eligible employees. The tuition assistance program is available to full-time benefits-eligible employees of the USG who have successfully completed at least six (6) months of employment in a benefits-eligible position, as of the date of the TAP application deadline for the desired academic semester.
If you wish to participate in the Tuition Assistance Program during the spring 2021 semester:
- Please complete the application found athttps://www.usg.edu/hr/assets/hr/benefits_docs/TAP_Application._SignaturesII_3.2020.pdf and have it approved by your immediate supervisor. Note: this is now a fillable form that can be signed electronically.
- All approved applications are to be sent to Erin Crider (Macon Human Resources) at email@example.com.
- The deadline to submit TAP applications for spring, 2021 is Friday, November 13, 2020 (this is a firm date).
- Place your OneUSG ID number (found on your pay statement) in the Employee ID# field. This is not your 983 number.
- Be sure to include the student ID# issued by the teaching institution where you are taking the class(es).
Please note that there is a different application for Part-Time Nursing Faculty TAP students that may be found at: http://www.usg.edu/assets/hr/benefits_docs/nursing_faculty_tapp_app.pdf
The TAP Policy requires Human Resources to submit this form to the Board of Regents TAP Nursing Coordinator no later than November 13, 2020.This means that the deadline for Part-Time Nursing TAP applications to be received in Human Resources is Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Incomplete applications may delay processing.
Links to the TAP Policy, Application Form, Frequently Asked Questions, TAP Registration Dates, and TAP Coordinators may be found at the TAP website http://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/tuition_assistance_program.
Human Resources will send an email to each TAP participant confirming receipt of the application. If you submit an application and do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Erin Crider at firstname.lastname@example.org.