Join the University System of Georgia (USG) new Well-being program this spring for a 6 week HealthTrails Challenge against all USG institutions.
Get on the path to better health today with HealthTrails. Fun features include:
- Vivid descriptions and images of attractions, geography, and local customs to make the trails come alive
- Fun Trail Mates option for personal challenges and social support
- Interactive Trail Talk message board to comment on the program or simply view the posts of our health expert
- Resources and easy-to-make healthy recipes to fuel success
- Friendly team competition to engage and inspire
o Participating in a team effort strengthens resolve, builds camaraderie, and is tons of fun.
o Teams consist of 4 to 10 members (team leader and at least 3 others).
o Participants can be a member of only 1 team.
o Once they join a team, they may not switch to another team.
o The individual who starts the team is the team leader.
- Daily Tip Quiz Mileage = 1 bonus mile for a correct answer each day
March 20th is the first day of the challenge and registration ends April 3rd.
Learn more by registering today at https://usgwellbeing.healthtrails.com