If you’re doing research or looking for something fun to read your MGA Libraries have thousands of ebooks for you to download.
- You can access over 250,000 ebooks through your MGA Libraries!
- We have more ebooks than print books!
- Ebooks are not the internet! They are real books!
- You can access most of our ebooks on your phone or tablet!
- You don’t have to come into the Library to use an ebook. You can find and read books at 2a.m. in your PJ’s!
- Don’t know how to find or use an ebook? A librarian will be happy to help you!
You’ll find ebooks through GIL-Find along with our “regular” print books; their location says “online access”!
To access ebooks, go to http://gilfind.mga.edu
We hope to see you soon in your MGA Libraries!
Links to the MGA Library EBooks in this article:
Animals and society an introduction to human-animal studies by Margo DeMello
The power of wagging tails A doctor’s guide to dog therapy and healing by Dawn A. Marcus
Made for each other the biology of the human-animal bond by Meg Daley Olmert